Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Replenish

Today didn't go as planned and I am ok with it. When drifting off to sleep last night, I made a mental list of things I wanted to get done today; my first day of vacation. Things that involved emptying the dishwasher, cleaning the living room, making my bed, mopping the bathroom floor, and hopefully go strawberry picking. Things that I have completely overlooked over the last two weeks of school. And then I woke up. At 10:30. TEN-THIRTY! I don't sleep until 10:30. If I sleep in, I sleep until 7:00, maybe 7:30. But that wasn't the case today. So, my plans went out the window. I was so befuddled by waking up so late that I wasn't sure whether or not to eat breakfast or lunch.






As a result, I threw my
plans out the window. I ate some lunchfast, lingered over coffee, went to the library, and instead of picking strawberries I stopped by a local farm and picked up a quart of strawberries that someone else picked.




It's still early in the day, but I am fairly certain that the dishwasher isn't going to get emptied before bedtime.

As a side note, I am making quick progress on one of the baby sweaters that is in the
que. Remind me to tell you the story about this great yarn.

No comments: