Thursday, June 17, 2010

Covet

A few things that I am coveting right now.

I am forever on a quest to find the perfect on-the-go iced coffee cup. I drink iced coffee year round and now that I am brewing it at home, I tend bring it in either a mason jar or milk glass. Unfortunately I frequently end up wearing a good portion of it most days. Last week I spilled it while getting out of the car and ended up damaging a library book. (thankfully it was a good book that I am now the proud owner of.) I feel like this cup could help me.

It's officially strawberry picking season! I can't help but smile I see a PYO sign as I drive by my local farms. School's out next week and strawberry picking is tops on my list of things to do. If only I had this amazing bowl to rinse them in.
I would gladly take home any and all of the ceramics that Bison Homewares designs. Their color palette is gorgeous. How rare is it to like every color on a designers palette?
That coupled with their simplicity and usability, well I'm sold.




No comments: