Monday, June 14, 2010

Booty

I turned 32 last week. Isn't that crazy? I think that it is! On most days I just don't feel old enough to be 32. But, I guess that it is out of my hands. I received several distractions that softened the sting of old age.

My big sister had my Heart is a Mussel blown up and put on to canvas. I love, love, love it. This is a picture of it hanging in my guest room. I think that it is a bit too small for that wall, but i have no doubt that will find a perfect home on one of the walls in there. (please disregard the fact that there are no sheets on the bed....I had lots of company this weekend.)

My big brother got me the laptop sleeve from berties closet that I have been coveting! Does fabric get any cuter??? I am heading to my dad's this weekend and I can't wait to pack it up for the trip!

Two of my besties came up for lunch this weekend and one of them bought me all of the beautiful buttons based on her reading of this blog post. I love that I got all sorts of crafty gifts!! One of the best birthday's yet. Cheers to another year and all that it brings.

No comments: