Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Better Day




At the end of a harder day of
teaching in NYC, I used to look at my assistant teacher and tell her that tomorrow would be a better day. It was in part to boost our spirits and in part to convince her to come back the next day. Working in special ed has its very defeating days and it is on those days that you need reminding of the remarkably successful days. Yesterday was one of the first defeating days of my crafting career. As I drifted off to sleep last night, I silently reminded myself that tomorrow would be a better day.







Today has lived up to that mantra. I just needed
to regroup. And it hasn't exactly been exciting, but it has been just what I needed. A trip to the local farm for some fresh fruits and veggies. Since having company here over the 4th, I have been eating like crap. Today, I took full advantage of using my fresh ingredients and spent a couple of hours cooking. I love how I feel when I am prepping meals and really investing in the food that I am putting in to my body. Especially after sustaining on french fries and fried food this last week. While cooking, I caught up on my favorite Sunday morning news shows and listened to a favorite political podcast. And after this, I look forward to sitting on the porch reading Maine Magazine. Have you read this magazine? It is gorgeous. Stunning really. It is filled amazing photographs of the Maine I want to live in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cooking is so therapeutic, it always makes me feel better. Especially the eating!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you would be a great author.
Save with Banyo on Gazco Gas Fires, also check our latest range of Gazco Studio

1
on sale at special discounted prices.

Banyo is a specialized retailer selling Gazco Gas Fire Products and accessories with

manufacturer guarantee. Great deal for Gazco Studio 2 Gas Fires. We deliver across UK.

Banyo is a specialized retailer selling Gazco Gas Fire

Products and accessories with manufacturer guarantee. Great deal for Gazco Studio

3
. We deliver across UK. Order Online: 011-627-44-059
Hot Offers
Clearance & Special Offers

Anonymous said...

push up bra
partytent
push up bh
trägerloser bh
rückenfreie bh
push up bh
container verhuur
container huren
puin afvoeren
bouwafval container
bedrijfsafval
Soutien gorge sans bretelles

Rizwan Ali