Saturday, September 4, 2010

TV Time

I recently knit up my first pair of fingerless gloves for my friend Heather. Well, she did the best thing ever and recommended me to a friend who contacted me for another pair. She requested a yarn with shades of blue, teal, and apple green~a tall order, until I found this! Right on.

I really enjoy knitting these up, they are quick and have the perfect degree of
difficult. Hard enough so that I remain engaged while knitting, but easy enough that I am able to pay attention to the complex plot of Rubicon. Is anyone else watching this show? It's my new Alias
which was my new Twin Peaks. Anyways, it requires a good amount of focus to follow what is happening. That being said, I really have no idea what is happening, but I trust that they will straighten it out before the season is over. It is an AMC show after-all.

Anyways, I love how they turned out! a perfect size and length and will hopefully keep her hands toasty warm through our long winter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you would be a great author.
Save with Banyo on Gazco Gas Fires, also check our latest range of Gazco Studio

1
on sale at special discounted prices.

Banyo is a specialized retailer selling Gazco Gas Fire Products and accessories with

manufacturer guarantee. Great deal for Gazco Studio 2 Gas Fires. We deliver across UK.

Banyo is a specialized retailer selling Gazco Gas Fire

Products and accessories with manufacturer guarantee. Great deal for Gazco Studio

3
. We deliver across UK. Order Online: 011-627-44-059
Hot Offers
Clearance & Special Offers

Anonymous said...

push up bra
partytent
push up bh
trägerloser bh
rückenfreie bh
push up bh
container verhuur
container huren
puin afvoeren
bouwafval container
bedrijfsafval
Soutien gorge sans bretelles

Rizwan Ali