This week so far, in list form.
1. Locked my keys and a full cup of coffee in my car on Saturday morning. Thankfully it was at a local farmers market that friends also happened to be at. They saved the day! They took me to buy another coffee.
2. Woke up at three am, Monday morning with food poisoning. Or a virus. Either way, it wasn't pretty.
3. Did I mention that my toilet broke over the weekend and I thought I had fixed it? Well, I hadn't.
4. Monday was the first day of school and I was stinkin' sick.
5. It was 90 degrees on Monday.
6. I was still not feeling well when I got home, so I took my temperature. A cool 101. Because it wasn't hot enough outside.
7. It's been in the 90's all week. My classroom isn't air conditioned. And it is very sunny.
8. I come home each afternoon after sweating for eight hours straight and feel like a walking salt lick.
9. I hear that there is a hurricane coming just in time for the four day weekend. Super.